Re: [orca-list] I see some interesting problem with Thunderbird

Hy,

Michael, unfortunately I haven't got sighted assistance, but I tryed following tests, I don't no this is help you or not identifying the proper component: 1. I turn off braille support and braille monitor feature, because I haven't got a braille display. 2. I turn off the speak child position feature only with Thunderbird the speech page.

The delais are present and not changed my machine.

I using both two operating systems equals Orca version, but prewious tested with Thunderbird 3.1.5 the Orca 2.32 stable version. Both two Orca version producing this problem, but only if I using Thunderbirt 3.1.5. I very hope another braille users answer your braille related questions, but if I using speech only, I see this results.

Hope this helps,

Attila