Re: [orca-list] I see some interesting problem with Thunderbird

Hy,

Michael, you are absolute right, have delays with prewious Thunderbird versions and Orca, but not equals with this 3.1.5 Thunderbird produced delay values, have drastical differences unfortunately my machine with 3.0.9 and 3.1.5 version, Orca version is equals git master version. Look for example what happening if I using Thunderbird 3.0.9 and I focused the inbox folder, this folder containing 1466 messages. When I press Tab key, Orca spokening the actual focused message about only 4 second later, not 22-26 second later. When I changing task and switch back Thunderbird, if Orca says the application title, begin spokening actual message information about only 3 second later my machine. When I moving messages with Up or Down arrow keys with my big inbox folder, I hear next or prewious messages only 4 second later.

This is I seed result my machine with have following main hardware:
Cpu: Intel Dualcore T2300, 1,7 GHZ (default speed is 800 MHZ with powersave speed)
Memory: 2 GB DDR-II 667 MHZ

Attila