Re: [orca-list] Orca seems to loose focus on message body in thunderbird when using new windows

Hello,
For those interested in this issue I have opened bug 633186 which describes this and has a debug file showing this happening. As I say in that bug report, I am unsure now whether its actually a problem with orca or if thunderbird is giving extra events. May be someone who knows more of what should happen could have a look and say what the case is.

Michael Whapples