Re: [orca-list] Orca seems to loose focus on message body in thunderbird when using new windows

Hi Michael.

Confirmed as described.

There is a workaround that works partially for me.

With thunderbird in focus press orca_key+ctrl+space to activate the
preferences for thunderbird.
Localize the thunderbird page and check the option "automatically start
speaking a page when it is first loaded".

After this, when you open a message, you'll get focus to the message.
The problem is that if you switch to another application and switch back
to the message, the focus disappear.
Thanks.