Re: [orca-list] I see some interesting problem with Thunderbird

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:
I just used Thunderbird 3.1.5 (Lanikai) for a little while and I can't
get over how much faster things are when using Mutt instead.

Just remember to add
set braille_friendly=yes
to your ~/.muttrc file and, in general, take the time to configure it to your
preferences.

I like Mutt; my next move will probably be to either Gnus or Notmuch, both of
which are seeing development at the moment. This isn't the place to discuss
e-mail software, though.