Re: [orca-list] I see some interesting problem with Thunderbird

I just used Thunderbird 3.1.5 (Lanikai) for a little while and I can't
get over how much faster things are when using Mutt instead.  I like
some things in Thunderbird but...

I observe a lot of sluggishness especially in the list views.  I also
have been noticing a problem with focusing many messages; not all
unfortunately, but some.  This is where I open the message from the
list as a separate window and then can't arrow arround in the body.  I
have to switch focus to another window and come back to gain proper
focus.  I will try and see if I can obtain some further a11y
information to see if that will help.

Also this time around, I noticed that pressing the end key to get to
the bottom of a message list didn't always get me to the real bottom;
it's like it stopped short or something.  I don't know if Thunderbird
was still polling my other folders or what but I don't recall
experiencing that before.