Re: [orca-list] Gdm 2.32 not that accessible

Hello,
Just a quick note, the unspoken icons are like those in the top panel, press ctrl+f1 to here the tooltip. On my system the one icon is the power manager icon.

Also be aware that not all options are available at the time of choosing a user, eg. language and keyboard options don't appear until when you enter your password. Again for these get to them by pressing ctrl+alt+tab when in the password dialog.

Michael Whapples