Re: [orca-list] Gdm 2.32 not that accessible

I may have failed to mention in my previous messages to this thread
that I had no trouble logging in with the gdm once we got it talking
again.  I don't remember from prior versions but you can't tab
anywhere from the name list but you can still use the up and down
arrow keys to select user entries and hit the enter key to move you to
the password screen.  The password entry screen seems to navigate fine
for me.  I could tab around to the appropriate buttons but for me, I
usually just hit enter after typing the password.

The only thing to be aware of is if you press any keys to open the
Orca configuration pannel, you will lose speech completely.  When that
happened to me, I had to go out to a native console and restart gdm to
clear that up.  I have a bug filed against Orca for this as this
problem has been around for some time.