Re: [orca-list] updating broke something

<aerospace1028 hotmail com> writes:

   I chcked an orca -v using speakup in one of the text consoles and
   recieved a host of errors about misdefined classes and
   none-existent modules.

I had no problems here.  On the other hand, I do run from the [testing]
repository.  For the curious, if someone wants to run from [testing],
and he / she uses Speech Dispatcher, the package needs to be rebuilt
against Python 2.7.  This also requires two tiny modifications to the
PKGBUILD.

-- Chris