[orca-list] Task for budding Orca script writer: Update/refresh the ubiquity installer orca script.

Hi all
Since scripts for apps have had a refactor recently, there is one more script that probably needs attention.
This script may have worked with orca and ubiquity for Ubuntu in the past, but with the script refactor
performed recently, it most certainly won't work now.

Unfortunately I currently don't have the time to update this ubiquity script for the new world order, and
don't have the time to learn the new way of doing things with the Orca script. SO I'd like to let someone
from the community who is interested in further improving their Orca scripting skills, attempt to take a shot
at this. Finally, I think it would be great to get this into orca proper, so I don't have as much work
carrying it from Ubuntu release to release.

I have attached the script, so anyone who would like to update it, please feel free to do so.

Luke