Re: [orca-list] orca pidgin support broken?

Hey again Zack.

Regarding this:

I'm running orca 2.31.1 PRE from git, and pidgin 2.7.0.  For some reason,
the IMs I send and receive are no longer read as they used to be.
The pidgin preferences dialogue pops up when I use ctrl+orca+space, so the
sccript seems to get loaded properlly.

I have just committed a simple fix into Orca git master for this
problem. I've tested it with both Pidgin 2.6.5 in OpenSolaris and Pidgin
2.7.0 in Ubuntu, and things are all working as I'd expect. Nonetheless,
if you happen to have the opportunity to pull the current Orca and give
things a spin, it would be awesome.

Thanks again for the report!
--joanie