[orca-list] VMware workstation and Orca

Hi,
I just installed VMware workstation on my Linux system.
I don't believe that distro is important here as I used the bundle and configured it.
It's all working--but the menus do not speak with Orca as they used to.
I think that there is something to do with libs and GTK libraries.
It still can be done-but I don't remember what needs to happen.
Is there anyone on this list who might be able to give me a lsit of various steps to try?
Thanks.
Oops..a list.
I'm using Archlinux, if that helps, but   as I mentioned previously, the menus in VMware do not read with Orca as of workstation Seven, without doing something I'm pretty sure involving gtk libs.
I need to get the menu bars and everything reading automatically like they used to.
So hopefully someone will take mee seriously because this isa chriticle app that I just can't use presently due to Orca not working properly.
Thanks.

Regards, --Keith