[orca-list] which version of eclipse works with orca?

Hello all,
I am trying to explore the possibility of using eclipse with Orca.
I tryed the version that comes with Ubuntu 10.04 and it seems to work pritty well.
I found a few problems though.
Firstly, the intellisence is not up to the mark as far as orca usage is concerned. for example when I write System.out. i have to press ctrl + space and then tab for getting all the possibilities? so if I type System.out.Prin and then press ctrl + space, I should have got the list of possible completions.
but I also have to press tab after ctrl + space.
Secondly, if I am trying to correct some code, orca does not read the characters being deleted when I press backspace. I don't know if this is orca related issue or eclipse related accessibility problem. But having gone so far it is hard to believe that orca does not read the characters being deleted. So that brings me to the question of the correct version of eclipse to be used.
I am using the latest build of orca from git so no problems there.
But these are a few problems I figured out.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.