Re: [orca-list] live.gnome.org/Orca and content license

Hi Alexandre.

First off, I want to say thank you for all the work you've done to
translate the content of the Orca wiki into Portuguese! I wish we had
more folks like you so.

Regarding this:

I want to move live.gnome.org/Orca portuguese pages
to br.gnome.org/Orca. But I have doubts as to permit use of those
contents. Please see
http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/LicenseInformation.

In http://library.gnome.org/devel/ footnotes have: "Hosted documents
have their own copyright notices." And in http://live.gnome.org/Orca
footnotes have: "Copyright  2005 - 2009 The GNOME Project."

What do you say?

If it were up to me (I'm the Orca project lead/module maintainer), I'd
say yes. And it may be up to me. :-) The thing is, since this question's
not come up before, I honestly don't know if it is up to me or not.
<shrugs>

Therefore, just to be on the safe side, I've passed along your question
to someone at the GNOME Foundation who has more expertise around legal
matters. Let's wait until I hear what he has to say before you move
things. (I don't anticipate it taking very long to get an answer back.)

Thanks again for your contributions! Take care.
--joanie