Re: [orca-list] Applying Patches

Hi Jon,

I've changed the name of the patch file at the bash function, because
it wasn't the same that the example. I mean, the function call the
file 'patch.120249' and the example use '120249.patch' (which makes
more sense), so you couldn't run the example without fails...

Anyways, I changed that (I hope you don't mind) and i've added a
patches with Git subsection. Feel free to fix all the mistakes I've
probably made.
I hope it be clear enough for the newbie or the maintainers.

Greetings