Re: [orca-list] Do we want/need an unbound command to cycle keyboard echo?

I think cycling keyboard echo is a must.
And I would not even mind it being bound to some thing by default.
We can have kind of an unusual key combination which might not hert people if they don't want, not to mention that most will want it.

Those who feel that the key combination is unusual can then go and change it.
Any ways keeping it unbound won't hert either.

Happy hacking.