Re: [orca-list] Applying Patches

That's one of the reasons I was anxious for the patch to be applied to
git master; I'm not sure the best way to apply patches created with
git.  I'm still new to git so not sure the git command used to apply
patches like this.  When I created the patch, I did my changes in a
local branch of my git working directory and committed it; then I ued
the 'git format-patch master' to build it.  I'll need to study git
more and see what is used to apply patches created by others back into
a local git tree.  Until I figure this out, maybe someone else can
explain more readily, how to do this.

Thanks for the interest in checking out the OpenTTS module.