Re: [orca-list] XFCE or lxde archlinux and orca.

Hi,

I know this is late, but thought you may still be interested.

I have it working fine on my system. I still need to figure out what is
making my firefox buggy, learn some shortcuts, see if the desktop works,
and make orca start automatically.

If you add
export SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=gtk

As well as the lines you had, you should be able to use orca with all
applications.

I think sometimes you may need to start orca a few times before things
work correctly, not sure why, perhaps do a debug... I only looked at
this today when I was asked to access a page using javascript and lynx
wasn't going to cut it. :)

I think I'll install the latest firefox and orca and see what happens.

Cheers,
Dan