[orca-list] speaking words shortly or broken

Hi Gnome-Orca-eSpeak-Spd team!

I noticed a few strange things with Orca after upgrading an Ubuntu Hardy to
Ubuntu Lucid (both supposed being stable and LTS):

- while installing during selecting the options the voice sounds like very
  low freq. (4 kHz)
- I'm still disappointed about the preconfiger:
  no default select info between brackets or so, especially during the
  language enumeration (by the way it should be much more efficienet to
  choose a language while using up/down cursorkeys, instead of listening to
  55 possible choices; especially for those like me who aren't speech
  users/lovers (except VoiceOver human-alike voice) I had a headhake befor I
  had to choose the lang;
  by the way if the enumeration is finished it would be nice to say then
  which voice is set as default for now:
  anyway this Orca preconfigure may urgently be implemented
- another bug is that the system hangs after you said Yes to restart Orca
- and inside the orca menu I noticed taht the word Button (in dutch Knop) is
  pronounced rapidly or a kind of broken; but only for Preferences
  (Voorkeuren), not for the other options

That's all, for now I haven't noticed bugs that undermine it, no no, it
seems to work, but voice still seem to be HEAVY.

Have a nice sunday,

Labrador