Re: [orca-list] Do you think these new commands would be useful?

The "everything list" was purely to be chucked out there for discussion. Reflecting on it I don't know if it really would be as useful as I originally thought, I was thinking of window-eyes which splits up the hotkeys more than the groups suggested here (in the WE example it can be hard to guess where something is but main orca keystrokes and application specific orca keypresses are fairly clear cut).

Michael Whapples