Re: [orca-list] A very difficult possible not always reproducable Orca Thunderbird issue

I sort of think I observe this from time to time. I'm not fully sure what is happening but I am slightly swayed to the thought it may be related to the caret position on the line (I think there may be times when the caret appears to be on the previous line although left and right indicates it may be on the first character of the next line).

A quick play around just now in this message seems to show me something interesting. Go to a line while composing which wraps to the next line and press end. Now press right, I get nothing spoken, press right again and I get the second character of the next line. Press left, I get the first character, press left again nothing spoken, press left again and I get the last character. Now press end again and cursor up and down, observe what happens around a line where you did press enter to finish the line, I get the line spoken twice (once when the caret is on the line wrap join and once when its on my actual newline character. Does this seem to show your bug? Now is this a mozilla bug or a orca bug?

Michael Whapples