Re: [orca-list] Do you think these new commands would be useful?

On 01/-10/-28163 08:59 PM, Dattatray Bhat wrote:
[...]
Kindly give your inputs on the following -
1. Do you think these new commands would be useful?
I can imagine so, double click key presses always got me for how a user should be aware of their existence. A question back, what about users unsure of whether its a application specific keypress they need or an orca default one, might a third everything list be useful? (eg. structural navigation I would probably say at the moment is application specific to gecko applications but might they really be more general to any "structured viewer"?)
2. If yes, do we also need commands to list Gnome shortcuts, Open Office shortcuts, Firefox shortcuts etc.?
May be but is orca really the place? Orca can only know some and may not keep up with the app, would it be better for the application to do this?
3. If yes, in which files are the keybindings for Gnome, Open Office, Firefox etc. stored?
Sort of my point to the previous answer. Do we want to tie orca so closely to applications?

Michael Whapples

Regards.