[orca-list] Moovida (media center) might become accessible soon!

Hey all.

Awhile back, the question of media centers came up. I had mentioned
Fluendo's Moovida as something I personally use and think is awesome, if
only it were accessible.

Fast forward to yesterday when, in response to a tweet made by the
Moovida team, I responded: "I use Moovida all the time. Are there any
plans to make it accessible to *nix users who are blind? (i.e. implement
Atk)"

Moovida's reply: "The Linux version is on the way, just finalizing some
internal testing first. We're hoping it'll be ready in the next 1-2
weeks."

My first, gut reaction was that they must have misunderstood me somehow,
perhaps thinking "accessible" meant "available" or something. And maybe
that's the case. But I did state "blind" and "implement Atk". And I'd
*think* those things are sufficiently specific to be clear.... In which
case, perhaps in a few weeks we'll have an awesome, accessible media
center. <fingers crossed>

I'll keep you posted. If you happen to hear anything, please do the
same.

--joanie