Re: [orca-list] shutdown unaccessible with orca?

Jason White <jason jasonjgw net> wrote:
For distributions that have moved to Upstart, I'm sure
there is a means of achieving the same effect, but I would need to go and look
up the details; Debian has not yet switched to Upstart by default, but a
migration appears to be planned for a future release.

I've checked on a virtualized Debian system which has Upstart installed; the
file you would need to edit is /etc/init/control-alt-delete.conf