Re: [orca-list] Calling all braille users. I need your opinions.

Hi Joanmarie,

Thank you for your work with this you gave me something to think about
other then implementing a scheme interpreter in java or working in
android...or even worce working in visual studio on the other OS...
Anyway me considerations: