Re: [orca-list] shutdown unaccessible with orca?

There may be a few reasons why the dialog is inaccessible and probably is distro specific (remind me which distro you are using when you find this).

However if the suggestions you have had for shutting down from the command line don't appeal then here are the keyboard shortcuts for the buttons in the shutdown dialog (others may or may not exist, these are what I find on my system):

* alt+s shutdown (on my system the default so I can just press enter)
* alt+c cancel
* alt+r reboot
* alt+h hibernate

The ideal situation would be to find out the cause of your issue which makes it inaccessible, but the above should help for the mean time.

Michael Whapples