Re: [orca-list] how come firefox 3.6 is suddenly accessible?

Hi jacob,
Yes that's true. I think the bug was fixed, I am looking at the mailes where the bug was first reported and at that time the bug was indeed there but since 3.6.2 it has not been there. And perhaps the Ubuntu guys also must have got the patch in for their package of ff3.6 and might be that's why it is pritty accessible. I did not find the bookmarks loosing focus error in the final release of ubuntu 10.04. I had that problem with the beta version for sure.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.