Re: [orca-list] problems with the focus on the eclipse

Hey JosÃ.

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 16:10 -0300, Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza wrote:
I don't know who is the guilt, orca or eclipse.
Probably both!

Have you looked at a full debug.out captured whilst reproducing the
problem?

1. If you see the keyevents present but no object events resulting -- or
none of the expected and appropriate events resulting -- then it's
likely an eclipse bug.

2. If you see appropriate events (with the appropriate states), but Orca
is not presenting them, then it would be an Orca RFE because at the
moment we don't have a custom script for Eclipse. One might be in order.

3. If you see a traceback, that would be Orca.

I hope it winds up being item 2. <smile>

--joanie