[orca-list] how come firefox 3.6 is suddenly accessible?

hello all,
I have read on this list that firefox 3.6 is not accessible.
I installed Ubuntu 10.04 and actually uninstalled ff3.6 and tryed sudo apt-get install firefox-3.5. It did not work as expected and now I have the 3.6.3 version and to my utter surprise it is totally accessible!
At least I did not find the inconsistant behaviour.
Can some one xplain what's going on here?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.