Re: [orca-list] Should Orca have a separate "reading" voice? (was: audio demo of Neospeech and Svox-Pico with Orca/speakup)

Hi,
Thanks for listening to the thing.
I think the voice profile suggestion is good and that the feature as you
described below can be useful to some, but it should be a configuration
option.
Kind regards, Willem