Re: [orca-list] Date and time spokening format question

Hy Jon,

Sorry, prewious I mistake the english compatible date format, the right
english compatible format is "%H %M%p" format. This is a 24 hour format,
but have a time period suffix with end of spokened output if a locale
support this (Am or Pm in english).
this format is not disturb for example the hungarian language output
because later possible insert in user-settings.py the hour and minute
word suffix texts, and in hungarian time zone not have AM and PM words.

But, I don't no what happening in unneed 0 characters, this is need
testing with more languages disturb this method or not with another
language users. If this is disturb any language, Of course I agree we
not cutting unneed 0 values, and this part feature is done when we
change the shortcut with community want.

Attila