Re: [orca-list] GRML VS Ubuntu 10.04

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response, Michael. I'll keep that in mind about the Java Access Bridge and its replacement. I do agree that Solaris and OpenSolaris's support for hardware isn't as good as Linux. In the case of Solaris, this is because it was originally developed for Sparc systems and server systems not consumer hardware. I assume that the case is the same for OpenSolaris. The nice thing is that OpenSolaris and Solaris do share the code base. OpenSolaris is a testbed for Solaris. The features are betaed in OpenSolaris first thenn ported to Solaris once bugs are worked out. I'll keep that in mind about the differences when it comes to screen readers and brltty in Solaris. Fedora is a testbed for RHEL. Or at least that's what I've read.