Re: [orca-list] Orca and LXDE on archlinux

Hi everyone,

XFCE isn't a bad alternative, since it does accept the GTK and AT-SPI stuff that Orca needs, though GNOME isn't installed. Though XFCE 4.6 from what I've read comes with some accessibility support, but no screen reader. I know I have the perfect system to test this out on, an older p3 with a 933 mhz proc and 128 mb ram which I'll upgrade to 768. I'll be putting grml 32 bit on it and then building up from there. I'm willing to do tests on that machine, not my new 64 bit one. That one will be strictly running GNOME. That is if GRML detects everything including the soundcard.