Re: [orca-list] How you can help

Hi,

Not quiet sure how I forgot about this, I have a box that uses it.  I'm not aware of LXC's, but they sound
similar to openvz which is sort of a cross between vm's and chroots.  They're escentially chrooted
enviroments that run like normal machines.  THe one thing with this approach is that the best kernel for this
I am aware of is a new red hat release of 2.6.18, while it is based on 2.6.18 redhat has bacported a lot of
newer stuff to it. However you may have some hardware issues, atleast for my box the alsa version that comes
by default causes a kernel pannic.  I'm considering backporting recent alsa, but not sure if it's worth it
yet.

HTH
Trev