Re: [orca-list] How you can help

trev saunders gmail com <trev saunders gmail com> wrote:
Luck, I believe you'r correct.  I believe the kvm website some where tells
you what flags should be in /proc/cpuinfo if your processor supports
hardware virtualization.  setting up chroot's is probably your best option.

There's also lxc (Linux containers, based on the support for control groups
introduced in recent kernels.)

Note that according to a discussion on another mailing list, some
distributions do not enable this by default, including, specifically, Ubuntu
in their desktop kernels. Recent Debian kernels support it, however, for
example 2.6.32.