Re: [orca-list] What's the Command I need?

Dear Chris,

Apropos was designed to help locating the right command.

in a terminal, just type apropos <keyword> and you will get a listing of
things that are relevant to your query.

Also dont under estimate the usefulness of google :)

Obviously we welcome you as a new user, and we want to help, but this is
the orca mailing list. Issues that are strictly related to orca and
accessibility should be discussed here.

More general questions might be better answered elsewhere.
Please see the blinux mailing list, which I believe is a more general
purpose mailing list.

Again, looking forward to hearing your feedback on how to improve orca,
and how to use it with various applications.