Re: [orca-list] thunderbird combo content not shown in Braille when combo box has focus

Hey Michael.

I see other people have already answered your questions. Regarding this:

Aside: I haven't noticed any serious side affects
from that performance patch.

Thanks so much for testing and the feedback.

Given what you, and Steve, and Josà have reported, plus further testing
I've done, plus the results from the automated regression tests, I've
gone ahead and committed that fix to master so that it will get more
testing.

Take care.
--joanie