From: jose vilmar estacio de souza <vilmar informal com br>
To: Andrea Roveretto <andrea andrearoveretto it>
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 23:06:52 -0300
Subject: Re: [orca-list] voxin with orca

Hi.
Edit ~/.speech-dispatcher/conf/speechd.conf and look for a line with the
following content:
AddModule "ibmtts"       "sd_ibmtts"    "ibmtts.conf"
Probably the line is commented, with a # sign in front it.
Remove the # sign, save the file and restart speech-dispatcher.
To restart you can try killall speech-dispatcher.

Should work.