Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Twitter: Curious of your pkg preferences

Hi,
TTYtter is awesome, probably the best Twitter client I have ever used. It takes a bit of learning though, the commands make sense but take a few reads to memorize. Twitux is ok but kind of lackingin features. You have to build from source to get the ability to RT for example. Another client I have been using recently is pino, but it doesn't work 100% with Orca yet. Maybe soon thoug.
HTH
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: