Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Wubi: Wut the! Heck?

Hi,
To move to the pannels, top, bottom, and desktop, try the control alt tab combo. If that doesn't work, go to preferences under the system menu, go to appearance, and use right arrow to get to the visual effects page then tab to the radio buttons. press space on the none button  and then the close. The control alt tab combo should work after that.
HTH
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: