Re: [orca-list] key echo?

speaking of pulseaudio,
maybe Christopher pulled a stow pid, Dawmer! party a? one, but, I took out the alsa part of the audio method in both the /etc and in my home directory/.speech-dispatcher/conf

now when I boot, ESpeak sounds very crackly not distorted just crackly, until I hit alt ctrl t and bring up a terminal. It's not wait, it's heavy processing and not fully booted. No no no. That's not it, at all. it's fully booted all right, it just takes openning terminal, no other pkg seems to fix it. if I just open terminal though, then boom, e speak starts again fine. Is that! not just totally wakkidly! bizarre!

Chris.