[orca-list] Pino Twitter Client

Hi,
Pino is a Twitter client that seems kind of promising. It is feature ritch and doesn't crash at the slightest provocation like that one they are shipping with Gnome these days, Gwibber I think it is called. Both Pino and the other one suffer from the same problem though. They have the html container with links and text in them, but orca doesn't treat them like an html document. Tabbing in Pino works to get some info, but using the arrows to navigate would be a whole lot better and give more info I think.
As this seems to pop up in a lot of applications, and I assume the fix is similar in all of them, would it be possible to somehow get Orca to detect the html container and appply the code on entry and then change back to normal on exit? If it could be done, it would fix a lot of applications at one swoop and custom scripts wouldn't have to be written for all of them that do the same thing. Of course, I don't even know if such a thing is possible, but after the completely awesome instant messenger code, I truly believe our project leader can do anything :)
So, should I file a bug against Pino, or should I file a html container detection bug?
Thanks
Storm
--
Registered Linux user number 508465: