[orca-list] note to Storm Dragon

You're a genious! I followed the steps you e-mailed me, and Orca now is updated? Perfectly!

whoo Hoo! Now, let's see if my panels work better! I'll e-mail yall and let ya know if that doesn't solve the problem. Now, I don't wanna remove pidgin and do something stupid. I'd rather check first with you all sense yall know a lot more than I do with most of this. I don't wanna break something.

Would it be best to use aptitude to remove pidgin or would you just use apt?

Same goes with re-installing Empathy. shall I use apt, or aptitude. I didn't know if maybe I need to get some dependencies which only aptitude'll find.

I'm not gonna do a thing until you all instruct me further.

I'll say this: I used aptitude both when removing empathy, and when installing pidgin.

Chris.