[orca-list] vinux 3.0 findings

The version of ubuntu vinux was built on was unable to detect intel brand sound cards so two machines I tried vinux on come up silent. I can probably put a sound card into one of these machines and try again but that's a project for later. A friend helped me with one of the runs of vinux by verifying that orca did come up after the system booted but remained permanently silent. One of those sound cards is an intel i8210 other one may be identical or be a different model.