Re: [orca-list] sight village

Hello,
I would have said I was prepared to go and show orca ( I am based in Nottingham, so not too far) but unfortunately I have already committed to demonstrating LaTeX at the Summer University of ICCHP.

Hopefully something can be put together, I think Tony Sales is UK based (I think I noticed RNCB being mentioned in one of his emails somewhere).

Michael Whapples