[orca-list] When I jumps top of next page with Openoffice.org Writer, Orca does'nt spokening the actual line

Hy,

I configured now correct the jump next and prewious page with Steve sent howto. When I testing new keystrokes (I setted Ctrl+Pageup with prewious page, Ctrl+Pagedown with next page), I see following problem: When I press Ctrl+Pagedown key combination, Orca right spokening the actual positioned line with next page. When I use Ctrl+Pageup combination, Orca only spokening the first character of a line with prewious page.

Anybody confirming this problem before I open a possible unneed bugreport? I using Ubuntu 10.04, Openoffice.org 3.2 and Orca git master version.

Attila