[orca-list] Firefox 4.0 Beta and Orca

In case anyone is wondering, I've been trying Firefox 4.0 Beta3 from
latest-trunk and it isn't too bad so far.  I've filed a couple bugs
against Orca with initial observations but all and all it is
workable.  One thing I'm excited about is my show-stopper bug with the
Bookmarks Library, plaguing version 3.6 of Firefox is now gone.  I can
actually use the thing again.  I would hope others might give it a try
and see if other bugs can be shaken out early in the beta cycle for
Firefox 4.  From what I see so far, I like FF 4 a lot better than FF
3.6.  I'm about to say riddens to Firefox 3.6.