Re: [orca-list] Firefox 4.0 Beta and Orca

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 07:59:45AM -0400, Christian Hofstader wrote:
How/where does one get this FF beta?

I am replying to the list so others will also find out and I won't
have to answer a bunch of individual replies with the same answer.

I am getting the nightly builds of Firefox 4.0 Beta from this path:
ftp.mozilla.org:/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk
and the files are currently named with
firefox-4.0b3pre.en-US.<whatever>
where <whatever> is the platform for the file you want.  For me, I use
linux-x86 a 64 bit version is also available as is for windows.

When replying to messages, try and reply to the list so others can
benefit from the answers.