Re: [orca-list] Firefox Navigation Rerouted to Top of Page?

This sounds like the setting of the "Grab focus on object navigation" needs adjusting. While in firefox press orca+ctrl+space move to the firefox tab and toggle the check box labelled "Grab focus on object navigation" and then apply the settings by pressing the apply or OK buttons. I will note now, for some reason sometimes toggling it one way applying the settings and then toggling it back and applying the settings still may give a change in behaviour (logically I think it shouldn't but it seems to).

Does this help?

Also if you encounter a similar issue in thunderbird, then this may also apply there.

Michael Whapples