[orca-list] Firefox Navigation Rerouted to Top of Page?

Hi all, When navigating Firefox webpages with typical cursor movement commands, Orca seems continually rerouted to the top of the page. For example on http://en.wikipedia.org, if I navigate by line with down arrow from the top of the page the cursor is again placed on the first line of the page after about five or six lines. I can navigate further down the page using other webpage commands, but eventually I'm back at the top. For example, I moved to the "today's Featured Article" portion of the page by heading navigation, but if I navigate by word through the following article summary, I'm placed back at the top of the page. It seems to be tied to the cursor moving off a word that is part of a link to plain text again in this particular case. Any thoughts welcome, I feel like I'm overlooking something important in the Orca/Firefox combo.I'm using a fairly untweaked Vinux X64 install.

Jared